Aller au contenu

Everything you always wanted to know about TBI but were afraid to ask.


CLSCs (Centres locaux de services communautaires) are not specialized in handling brain injuries, but you can contact your neighbourhood CLSC for health and social services. Its staff will direct you to services that are appropriate to your needs. A CLSC has expertise in determining your eligibility for certain government programs (e.g., the Residential Adaptation Assistance Program, adapted transport, etc.).

To find the CLSC closest to you:

Consult the Web site of Santé et services sociaux Québec (New window) and enter your postal code.

Call Services Québec:

Quebec City region: 418 644-4545

Montreal region: 514 644-4545

Elsewhere in the province: 1 877 644-4545 (toll-free)